MPPSC State Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2015: Cut Off Marks
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) declared cut off marks for the State Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2015. The exam was held on 24 January 2016.
While the cut off marks for Unreserved category Male is 156, it is 148 for Unreserved category Female. Detailed cut off marks for different reserved categories can be found from the official notification. Candidates who had appeared for the examination can check the cut off mark, from the link given below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had invited applications for MPPSC State Service Examination for recruitment to various posts. The eligible candidates applied online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents till 04 December 2015.
A total of 358 vacancies are adevrtised for MPPCS 2015. These vacancies include-
- Deputy District President- 19 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 50 Posts
- Superintendent, District Jail- 02 Posts
- Treasury Officer / Accounting Officer / Assistant Director- 128 Posts
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit- 06 Posts
- Employment Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives- 13 Posts
- Chief Executive Officer- 12 Posts
- District Coordinator- 01 Post
- Area Coordinator- 01 Post
- Assistant Director- 09 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer- 19 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector- 40 Posts
- Excise Inspector- 23 Posts
- Cooperatives inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer- 18/ Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer C Division- 16 Posts