MPPSC State Service Examination for 358 Various Posts 2015: Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited applications for MPPSC State Service Examination for recruitment to various posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 December 2015.
Opening Date of Online Application: 05 November 2015
Last Date of Online Application: 04 December 2015
Date of Preliminary Examination: 24 January 2016
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy District President- 19 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 50 Posts
- Superintendent, District Jail- 02 Posts
- Treasury Officer / Accounting Officer / Assistant Director- 128 Posts
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit- 06 Posts
- Employment Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives- 13 Posts
- Chief Executive Officer- 12 Posts
- District Coordinator- 01 Post
- Area Coordinator- 01 Post
- Assistant Director- 09 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer- 19 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector- 40 Posts
- Excise Inspector- 23 Posts
- Cooperatives inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer- 18/ Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer C Division- 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Examination:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate from state or central recognized university.
Selection Procedure for MPPSC State Service Examination:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for MPPSC State Service Examination:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 December 2015.