MPWZ Apprentice 2019: 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades, Check Details Here
MPWZ Apprentice 2019: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice for various different departments. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2019.
Around 182 vacancies will be filled up for the post of Trade Apprentice, Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts. All interested candidates can check vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application for 69 Graduate / Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts – 15 October 2019
- Last date of online application for 69 Graduate / Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts – 15 November 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application for 113 Trade Apprentice Posts – 15 October 2019
- Last date of online application for 113 Trade Apprentice Posts – 10 November 2019
MPWZ Apprentice 2019 Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice – 113 Posts
- Graduate / Diploma Apprentice Trainee – 69 Posts
MPWZ Apprentice 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Degree or Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
MPWZ Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 18 to 25 years
(There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
MPWZ Apprentice 2019 Pay Scale
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 8557 Per Month
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs. 9000 Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – Rs. 8000 Per Month
How to apply for MPWZ Apprentice 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts by sending applications to the Manager, Corporate Office Campus, Pologround, Indore – 452003 latest by 15 November 2019. Those who wish to apply for the posts of Trade Apprentice; they may apply to the posts through the online mode. The online application can be filled up to 10 November 2019. All candidates are advised to read official notification PDF before applying to any post.