MSACS Recruitment 2019 for 13 Finance Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts
Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) Job Notification: Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) has invited applications for the Finance Assistant, Accountant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 18 November 2019.
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 18 November 2019 at 5:30 pm
Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) Finance Assistant, Accountant and other Vacancy Details
- Joint Director (TI): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (TI): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (ICTC): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (CST): 01 Post
- M&E Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Voluntary Blood Donation): 01 Post
- Computer Literate Steno: 02 Posts
- Procurement Assistant: 01 Post
- Finance Assistant/Accountant: 03 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 08 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Assistant, Accountant and other Job
- Joint Director (TI): Post graduate degree Social Science (Sociology/Anthropology/Psychology/Social Work/Public Admin) from a recognized university with 8 years experience in Social development sector including 4 years working experience in HIV/AIDS sector at State level.
- Deputy Director (TI): Post graduate degree in Social Sciences (Sociology/Anthropology/Psychology/Social Work/Public Admin.) from a recognized university with 5 years experience In Social development sector including 2 years working experience HIV/AIDS sector at State.
- Deputy Director (ICTC): MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Community Medicine/PSM/Community Health Administration or equivalent in public health fields with minimum 2 years experience after MBBS including PG Degree/Diploma duration OR MBBS with 5 years experience, preferably in public health care systems OR M. Phil (desirable Ph. D) degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Clinical Psychology/Medical Microbiology with minimum 3 years experience after M. Phil or 2 years experience after Ph.D.
- Deputy Director (CST): University degree in Medicine/Nursing/Masters or diploma in Public Health or Health Management/Masters in Social Work or in any other relevant field with minimum 5 years of experience in Health Sector.
- M&E Officer: Masters in Demography/Statistics/Population Sciences/Computer Applications 3 years experience in monitoring, evaluation & data management in public health programmes. Good knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office package and SPSS Data analysis, modeling and biostatistics Desirable Past experience of working in HIV/AIDS programme or projects under government or bilateral/multi-lateral agencies in India.
- Assistant Director (Voluntary Blood Donation): Recognized PG degree in social science/sociology/social work At least 3 years experience in organizing voluntary Blood donation Preferably regular voluntary blood donor Knowledge of donor motivation, donor recruitment and donor retention. Knowledge of local language.
- Computer Literate Stenographer: Graduate Degree in any discipline with ability to manage assigned task of the division. Basic knowledge of computer essential. HAVING PASSED 100 w.p.m Speed in stenography along with 30 w.p.m. typewriting in Marathi and English 3 to 5 years experience in relevant filed and must be computer literate Steno.
- Procurement Assistant: B. Com with 5 years experience preferably in skills procurement. Knowledge of computer operating is essential Having passed 30 w.p.m. typewriting in Marathi and English. 3 to 5 years experience in relevant filed.
- Finance Assistant/Accountant: Graduate preferably finance & account/B.Com 3-5 yrs post qualification experience or experience in state accounts cadre/organized accounts Govt. of India. Knowledge of computer operating is essential.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 18 November 2019.