Multiple Choice Questions for CBSE Class 9 Maths, Science, Social Science and English
For all CBSE Class 9 students, it’s a crucial time to fine tune their preparations for the upcoming annual school examinations. Here, attempting practice tests can be very helpful. Specially, when there are only few days left for the exam, solving Multiple Choice Questions can be more effective for the quick assessment of your preparedness and making you aware of the areas you lack in.
In order to help students test their understanding about the concepts and topics studied in CBSE class 9, we have collated a set of questions framed as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). These MCQs have been prepared to cover all conceptual topics explained in the core subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science and English subjects. All these questions have been prepared by the experienced teachers to bring the extract of all important topics taught in CBSE Class 9.
Some salient features of the Class 9 MCQs practice test are:
- Designed by the experienced teachers
- Covers all four important subjects of CBSE class 9, i.e., Maths, Science, Social Science and English
- Includes questions based on all conceptual topics explained in CBSE Class 9
- Perfect for understanding and checking your knowledge about different topics
- Best preparation source to perform well in Annual Examinations
Download the CBSE Class 9 MCQ Practice Tests from the following links:
At the end of Multiple Choice Questions in each test, there is given an answer key, referring which students may check the correctness of their own answers without wasting time in shuffling with various books to find correct answers.
How are the CBSE Class 9 Multiple Choice Questions Helpful?
The Multiple Choice Questions given here for CBSE Class 9 will help students:
- Brush up the concepts learnt in class 9
- Analyse their strong and weak areas
- Know various problems based on similar concepts
- Maintain the speed and accuracy which are quite essential to ace any exam