Last Date Alert: Online Application Procedure for Nagaland PSC NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Exam 2019 to close tomorrow
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2019: The online application procedure for PSC NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Exam 2019 is going to close tomorrow.i.e.16 November 2019. All the candidates who wish to appear for this exam are advised to apply to the posts before the closure of the online applications. The online link will be disabled by the end of tomorrow. Candidates are advised to apply for the posts by following the procedure given below.
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) released the notification for recruitment to the post of Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade), Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade), Assistant Election Officer (Class-II Gazetted) and others through NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Exam 2019.
Around 45 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment exam. Candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply through the online mode. The online application will close on 16 November 2019. Candidates are advised to check this recruitment notification before applying to any post.
- Starting date of online application submission: 1 November 2019
- Last date for online application: 16 November 2019
- Preliminary Exam Date: 30 November 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: 25 November 2019
NPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) – 6 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Election Officer (Class-II Gazetted) – 3 Posts
- Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Assistant Research Officer (Class-II Gazetted) – 4 Posts
- Inspector (Class-II Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer (Class-II Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) – 25 Posts
- Supply Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Labour Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) – 1 Post
NPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University are eligible to apply.
NPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 21 to 30 years
Selection Criteria for NPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection procedure will have a written test (Prelims and Mains) and Interview Round.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Apply Online Link – to active soon
How to apply for NPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 November 2019. Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.