Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 for 172 Apprentice Posts, Apply by 23 July
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019: Naval Ship Repair Yard has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. All Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 23 July 2019
Naval Ship Repair Yard Vacancy Details
Total no. of posts – 172
- Electrician – 13 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 17 posts
- Machinist – 9 Posts
- Turner – 7 Posts
- Welder – 10 posts
- Painter (General) – 8 posts
- Electroplater – 5 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigration and Air Conditioning – 8 Posts
- Fitter – 18 Posts
- Computer Operation of Programming Assistant – 13 Posts
- Shipwright/Carpenter – 12 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 8 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 16 Posts
- Tailor (General) – 4 Posts
- Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Instrument – 6 Posts
- Electrician – 6 posts
- Mechanic Radio and Rodar Aircraft – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 10th passed with ITI certificate in relevant trade with 55% Marks.
Age Limit – 21 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Stipend: Monthly Stipend as per prescribed rates will be paid as per extant govt. rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
How to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply to the posts through the offline mode by sending applications to the Admiral Superintendant, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi -682004. The applications will be received by General Post only latest by 23 July 2019.