CBSE Class 12 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Chapter- Vector AlgebraGurmeet Kaur
Here we are providing NCERT solutions for CBSE 12 Mathematics chapter 10, Vector Algebra. All the questions have been solved in the most appropriate and simple way so as to help students access the right source for the exam preparation.
Why NCERT Exemplar Problems are Important?
- NCERT Exemplar Book offers a variety of quality problems in different formats like, Multiple Choice Questions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions, etc. Practicing these problems helps students widen their thinking level and applying apt formula/concept to get right answer for different problems.
- NCERT Exemplar problems are a very good resource for preparing the critical questions like Higher Order Thinking Skill (HOTS) questions.
- NCERT Exemplar problems are not only important for Board Exams but for the other competitive exams as well.
Find below the links to download Class 12 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Solutions for chapter 10- Vector Algebra:
Link to Download PDF
Short answer type questions: Q. No. 1-14
Long answer types questions: Q. No. 15-18
Objective type questions: Q. No. 19-33
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions: Q.No. 34-40
True/False Type Questions: Q.No. 41-45
About Class 12 Maths NCERT Exemplar book:
Each chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths book starts with a brief overview of the chapter followed by solved examples and unsolved exercises. All the problems given in this book are very important for CBSE Class 12 Maths Board examination and other engineering entrance examinations.
Main topics discussed in Class 12 Maths, Chapter 10 - Vector Algebra, are:
- Basic concepts related to vectors
- Types of vectors
- Addition of vectors
- Multiplication of a vector by a scalar
- Components of a vector
- Vector joining two points
- Section formula
- Product of two vectors
- Scalar (or dot) product of two vectors
- Projection of a vector on a line
- Vector (or cross) product of two vectors.
Download the complete NCERT Exemplar book from the following link:
Students having a clear understating of the basic concepts of Maths can easily solve the problems given NCERT exemplar books. After solving problems of NCERT exemplar one can easily identifies his/her hold on the concepts of the chapter.