NHB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 15 Assistant Manager Posts @nhb.org.in
NHB Recruitment 2019: National Housing Bank (NHB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2019.
• Online registration of Applications and payment of fees/ intimation charges: 2 March to 28 March 2019
• Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination: 10 days prior to the Examination
• Online Examination: 21 April 2019
• Result of Online Examination: April/May 2019
• Download of e-Call Letter for Interview: May 2019
• Conduct of Interview: May/June 2019
• Declaration of Final Result: June/July 2019
NHAI Vacancy Details
• Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager (Scale I) Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit – 21 to 28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for NHAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2019
Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
How to apply for NHAI Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 28 March 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.