NIELIT, Shimla Recruitment 2019: Walk-in for 34 Sanitary Supervisors and Other Posts
NIELIT Job Notification: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Shimla has conducted a walk-in-interview for the posts of Technical Officer, Sanitary Supervisors, Junior Research Fellow and Water Sector Expert. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 November 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 20 November 2019
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Sanitary Supervisors: 31 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Water Sector Expert: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Sanitary Supervisors and Other Posts:
- Technical Officer: First Class B.Tech./B.E. (Electronic and Instrumentation/Electronic and Communication) with 3-4 years’ experience in Testing/Calibration activity.
- Sanitary Supervisors: 10th/12th Passed and must have Diploma of Sanitation/Environmental Management/Education/Environmental Health and safety/Health Sanitary Inspector.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): B.Tech./B.E. degree in Electronics with 2-3 years of experience in Testing / Calibration activity.
- Water Sector Expert: M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Water Resources/ Environmental Engineering with at least 10-15 years of experience in water sector OR B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering with at least 15 years of experience in water sector in Government/Private Sector.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 15 November 2019
Application Procedure for NIELIT Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 20 November 2019 with duly filled form along with self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Cedarwood Building, Lower Jakhoo, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171001. Applicants must reach the interview venue before the scheduled time at 10:00 a.m.