NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Online Registration Last Date Extended for 12 Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts, Check New Dates Here
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) has again extended the last date for online application registration for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II Posts. According to the notice, the online application registration is extended till 30 April 2020 due to corona virus lockdown. The online applications for NIT Delhi Faculty Posts can be filled up to 30 April 2020.
Earlier, the board had extended the last date till 30 March which was earlier scheduled for 16 March 2020.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 30 April 2020
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade II: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: Degree in PhD. 10 years after PhD or Thirteen years total working experience, out of which Seven years should be after Ph.D. At least 03 years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500.
- Associate Professor: Degree in PhD. 06 years after PhD of which at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
- Assistant Professor Grade II: Degree in PhD. 03 years after PhD or 06 years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020. The eligible and interested applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format available at the Institute website NIT Delhi (www.nitdelhi.ac.in). Application form received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of filled generated application form along with one recent passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it check list etc sent by speed/registered post to the to the following address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.