NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 for 76 Faculty Positions in Various Departments, Check Notification & Application Form Here
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur Jobs Notification: NIT, Hamirpur has invited applications for Faculty Positions in Various Departments posts. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 20 January 2020 by 5.30 PM.
- Employment Notice No. NIT/HMR/Admn/282/2019/13151-70; Dated: 03/12/2019
Important Dates for NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 20 January 2020 by 5.30 PM
Vacancy Details of NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 76 Posts
• Assistant Professor (Grade – II) & Assistant Professor (Grade – I) – 30 Posts
• Associate Professor – 30 Posts
• Professor – 16 Posts
List of Departments having vacant positions-
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Department of Physics and Photonics Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Management Studies
Eligibility Conditions for NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Faculty Posts – Ph.D. and B.Tech. & M. Tech. in respective/relevant discipline. Please see official notification for details related to qualification and other terms and conditions.
Age Limit (as on last date of application)
- Faculty – Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
Application Fee for NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019
- For UR/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – Exempted.
- Mode of Payment: Online payment.
How to Apply for NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website (https://nith.ac.in) of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, National institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur-177 005, (H.P.) India. The last date for submission of application is 20 January 2020 by 5.30 PM.