Northeast Frontier Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021: Applications Closing on 15 May @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR/RRC Recruitment 2021 Notification: North Frontier Railway is going to close the online application process for various posts of Paramedical Staff in Grade C including Nurse, Lab Technician, Ayah, DEO, Nursing Superintendent, Laboratory Assistant Posts for Division Railway Hospital, Lumding Division for a period of 3 months including Sunday from the date of engagement. Eligible candidates holding the required qualification, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and condition may apply by filling google form, WhatsApp or email latest by 4 PM of 15 May 2021. Those who are seeking a job in the railway sector have a great opportunity. All candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and submit their applications as soon as possible. The recruitment board will conduct an online interview for the selection of the candidates. The date for interview will be communicated to the candidates in due course of time.
Willing candidates are required to apply before appearing for the interview. The candidates can refer to this notification for eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here. WhatsApp video interview will be conducted to adjudge the suitability of the willing paramedical staff for maintaining social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic as instructed by the Government of India. On 3 May, the online interview was conducted for Central Hospital, NFR, Maligaon, Guwahati.
Notification Number: 01/2021
- Last date for submission of online application for Lab Tech, Nurses, Ayah & DEO: 15 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application for Nursing Superintendent and Laboratory Assistant: 3 May 2021
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR, RRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent: 6 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 2 Posts
- Nurses: 6 Posts
- Lab Technician: 2 Posts
- HA/Ayah: 6 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR, RRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Staff/Nursing Superintendent: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. Nursing.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates holding a university degree or its equivalent are eligible to apply. Typing Proficiency @30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Lab Technician/Assistant: 12th Stage in science plus; diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or certificate course in Medical Lab Technology in par with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfilment of the course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or technical board of state government/central govt. Authority.
How to apply for NFR Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the documents through the online mode available at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks given above for the online application link and details.