Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) Recruitment 2020: Online Application Link Activated for 512 Asst Foreman & Technician posts, Apply Online @nclcil.in
Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) Recruitment 2020:: Northern Coalfields Ltd has activated the online application window for recruitment to the post of Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts for regular deployment across Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts from today onwards. i.e. 3 August 2020 at nclcil.in.
A total of 512 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts under Northern Coalfields Limited. NCL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Process will be from 3 August 2020 to 25 August 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts at ncl.in. In this article, we have provided Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Experience and all other essential details that a candidate a need to apply for an online application. Let’s have a look.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 August 2020
- Exam Date: will be intimated
Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) Vacancy Details
- Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C - 07 Posts
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C - 72 Posts
- Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III - 149 Posts
- Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III - 174 Posts
- Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III - 19 Posts
- Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III - 08 Posts
- Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II- 83 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Assistant Foreman Posts
- Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C, Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C - Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board and Diploma or relevant and higher qualification (Minimum 3-year course) in the concerned subject of Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government.
- Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III, Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III, Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III, Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III, Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II- Matriculation & ITI from a recognized University.
Age Limit - 18 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
Selection Process for Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and merit.
Online Application Link - activated
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online at ncl.in on or before 25 August 2020. Candidates will have to follow the steps while applying. Such as:-
Step2: Fee payment
Step3: After completing the first two steps of Registration and Fee payment, candidates have to click on the link for a particular position in the current opening section, which will open a blank application form; candidates have to make all relevant entries incomplete as required.
Step4: After filling all the required fields, the candidate has to ensure that the data furnished by him/ her is correct and then only he/she can submit the form is since once the form is submitted no change is allowed in the later stage.
Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the online application filled with them for future references.
Application Fee for Assistant Foreman and Technician Posts
- Un Reserved /OBC /EWS Rs 500.00
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM / Departmental Candidates Nil