Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 21 Posts against Sports Quota Posts
Northern Railway Notification: Northern Railway (NR) invited applications against sports quota posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed from 17 December 2018 to 18 January 2019.
Notification Number - SER/PERS/Sports Quota/OA/2018-19
- Starting Date of Online Application - 17 December 2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 18 January 2019
- Expected Date of Trial - 01 February 2019 to 15 March 2019
Northern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 21
- Athletic (Men) – 4 Posts
- Basketball ( Men ) – 2 Posts
- Basketball (Women) – 3 Posts
- Cricket (Women) – 2 Posts
- Hockey (Men) – 3 Posts
- Hockey ( Women ) – 3 Posts
- Volleyman ( Men ) – 2 Posts
- Hanball ( Women ) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Sports Quota Posts
- 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7. CPC.
- Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7. CPC.
18 to 25 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Northern Railway Sports Quota Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of screening and Trials.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2018-19
The eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 17 December 2018 to 18 January 2019 .
- UR/OBC - Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes/Ex-serviceman) - Rs. 250/-