NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2020, Apply @npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited applications for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates for the post of Executive Trainee. Selection for the posts will be done on the basis of GATE 2020. The eligible candidates can apply for GATE 2020 on or before 01 October 2019.
- GATE 2019 Application form will available from – 03 September 2019
- Last date for submitting GATE 2019 Application form – 24 September 2019
- Extended Date for Submission of Online Application – 01 October 2019
- Application correction - 4th week of November 2019
- Corrections in Category/PwD Status/Gender/Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities - Last week of October to 1st week of November 2019
- GATE 2019 Admit card will available - 03 January 2020
- Last date for receiving online application for NPCIL: -09 April 2020
- Announcement of Gate 2019 Result : 16 March 202
NPCIL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL 2020 Trainee Jobs
BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines
Selection Procedure for NPCIL 2020 Trainee Jobs
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of GATE 2020 Score.
How to Apply for the NPCIL 2020 Trainee Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through www.npcilcareers.co.in.
NPCIL 2020 Online Application