UGC NET Result 2020 Declared @ugcnet.nta.nic.in: Get Direct Link to View Scores, NTA Released Cutoff Marks (%) & Final Answer Keys for 81 Subjects (Download PDF)
UGC NET Result 2020 Declared @ugcnet.nta.nic.in-Get Direct Link to View Scores: NTA has declared the UGC NET June 2020 Exam results on its official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Below is the Direct Link from where candidates can check their result:
Candidates need to click on the link ‘UGC NET June 2020 NTA Score’. A new page will get opened where candidates need to fill in the application number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
UGC NET June 2020 Exam was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) across the country from 24th September to 13th November 2020 in online mode. The final answer keys for 81 NET Subjects have been released.
Candidates viewed the response sheet alongwith question papers and raised objection till 18th November 2020 for 26 subjects and till 7th November for 55 subjects in online mode.
Candidates can check the exam analysis, difficulty level of the exam, good attempts, minimum qualifying marks and normalization method for preparing result from the links given below:
So let’s look at some of the highlights of the NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam:
Highlights of NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II were conducted in Online mode in a single session with no breaks between the two Papers.
- Candidates were allowed to switch from Paper-1 to Paper-2 in 3 hours.
- There was no separate time allocation between Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There was no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All the questions were compulsory.
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II had questions in English and Hindi Language. Candidates were supposed to answer the questions in the Language they opted before exam.
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the Paper-1 was ‘Moderate’ & Paper-2 was ‘Moderate to Difficult’.
- Out of 8,60,976 registered candidates, 5,26,707 candidates appeared the said examination.
JRF Score Validity
The JRF Score validity period is of three years with effect from the date of issue of the JRF Award Letter. However, for candidates who have already joined M.Phil./Ph.D., then the date on which they have commenced the JRF Fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later.
National Testing Agency helps the University Grant Commission (UGC) in the online conduct of NET Examination and declaration of result. It has also recently started issuing e-certificated of qualified candidates on the behalf of UGC. e-certificates to qualified candidates are issued by UGC- NET Bureau. Download NTA UGC NET E-certficate & JRF Award Letter for June 2019 & December 2019 Exam from this link. Candidates can also contact Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi, Pin Code-110021, Phone No. (011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419).