ONGC MO Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for Medical Officer Posts, Apply before 25 SeptemberNidhi Mittal
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer at its Silchar work-centre on a consolidated honorarium. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 September 2020
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer - 7 Posts
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognized Board.
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Medical Officer (Field Duty) - Rs. 75,000/-
- Medical Officer (General Duty)- Rs. 72,000/-
- Medical Officer (General Duty) (Part- time Female) - Rs. 41,000/-
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health)- Rs. 72,000/-
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Qualification and Interview.
How to apply for ONGC MO Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates shall apply only through email to email@example.com/Chakrabarty_Alimita@ongc.co.in on or before 25 September 2020. Candidates can refer to the notification hyperlink for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: