ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Notification OUT @ongcindia.com, 33 Vacancies Notified for Medical Officer Posts
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer at its Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP) on a consolidated honorarium. All interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts on or before 21 November 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 November 2020
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO)- 28 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time) - 3 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part-Time) - 3 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university.
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - no age bar
ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of qualification and interview.
How to apply for ONGC MO Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address email@example.com as pdf file. The Last date of sending application is 21st November 2020.
Latest Government Jobs: