ONGC Recruitment 2019:214 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
NGC Jobs Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mumbai has published the detailed recruitment notification for the engagement of 214 posts of Apprentice in 7 trades in ONGC Mumbai.
The eligible candidates can apply online for Apprentice ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019, through official website www.ongcapprentices.co.in. ONGC online application is going to start from 23 July 2019 and the last date to apply for 214 ONGC Apprentice Posts is 31 July 2019.
Before apply for the posts, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria. .
Advertisement No. : ONGC Apprenticeship/02/2019
- Opening Date of Application: 16 July 2019
- Last Date of Application: 31 July 2019 till 05:00 PM
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Assistant HR - 125 Posts
- Accountant - 5 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant - 46 Posts
- Electrician - 5 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic - 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic - 8 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) 12 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Job
- Assistant HR - Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Accountant - Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Others - ITI Diploma in relevant trade
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ONGC’s Website. Last date of receipt of application is 31 July 2019.