OPSC Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online for 14 Psychiatric Social Worker Post
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) invited online applications for the post of Psychiatric Social Worker in Group B of State Service for Drug-De-addiction Centre. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 24 April 2018 to 23 May 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 24 April 2018
- Last Date of Application - 23 May 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee - 25 May 2018
- Last Date of Submitting Hard Copy of Online Filled Applications - 30 May 2018
OPSC Vacancy Details
Psychiatric Social Worker - 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Psychiatric Social Worker Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.A. / M.Sc Degree in Sociology/Social Work with minimum 55% marks
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Board/University
- 21 to 32 Years
Selection Procedure for Psychiatric Social Worker
Selection process will be based career assessment and viva voce test.
How to Apply for OPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/ from 24 April 2018 to 23 May 2018 and send the hard copy of online filled application form with other necessary documents to "The Special Secretary ,Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road , Cuttack, Odisha, Pin -753001" before 30 May 2018.
Application Fee for OPSC Jobs:
Rs. 200/- (Fee Exemption for SC/ST of Odisha and PwD Candidates)