OPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 371 Ayurvedic and Homeopathy Medical Officer by Today
OPSC Jobs Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission invited applications for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Homeopathy Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format from 14 January 2019.
Advertisement No. : 16 and 17 of 2018-19
• Opening Date of Application: 14 December 2018
• Last Date of Application: 14 January 2018
OPSC Vacancy Details
• Ayurvedic Medical Officer - 221 Posts
• Homeopathy Medical Officer - 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Homeopathy Medical Officer Job
• Ayurvedic Medical Officer - Bachelor's Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine and he/she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines
• Homeopathy Medical Officer - Bachelor's Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and he/she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines
21-32 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the OPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the OPSC’s Website www.opsconline.gov.in . Last date of receipt of application is 14 January 2019.
Click here for Detailed Notification
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer