OPSC Recruitment 2018 for 500 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts
Odisha Public Service Commission Job Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 November 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 10 October 2018
- Last Date of Application: 09 November 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts Job
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or possess such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
21 to 32 years of age
Selection Procedure for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts Job
The examination will be conducted in the following successive stages-
- Written Examination (Objective Type- Multiple Choice Questions).
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical)
How to Apply for the OPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of OPSC at http://www.opsc.gov.in and apply for the post on or before 09 November 2018.
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification Out; Apply for 218 Posts @opsc.gov.in
OPSC Jobs Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts and services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Group A and Group B). The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 3 October 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 October 2018
- Last date for depositing application fee: 5 October 2018
- Preliminary Exam: 28 October 2018
OPSC Vacancy Details
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group A (Junior Branch) – 60 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Group A (Junior Branch)-15 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group A (Junior Branch)-21 Posts
- Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS) Group B – 6 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group B – 61 Posts
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service, Group B – 39 Posts
- Odisha Employment Service, Group B – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia Language and have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language Subject or Passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subject.
Age Limit – Candidate must be between 21 years to 32 years
Selection Criteria for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test and Interview.
Exam Scheme for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
The Preliminary Exam shall consist of two papers of objective type and each paper shall be of two hours duration carrying 200 Marks each. Those who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be able to appear in the Main Exam. The Marks obtained in the preliminary exam shall not be counted for ranking. The Main Exam shall consist of two optional subjects having two papers. Those who will qualify the Main Exam will be called for personality test and interview.
How to apply for OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 3 October 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the below link of notification for details.