PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 16 Field Supervisor Posts
PGCIL Powergrid Job Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited online applications for the post of Field Supervisor (Electrical) for in J&K state only. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 12 February 2019.
- Opening Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 23 January 2019
- Last Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 12 February 2019
- Last date for online payment of fees: 12 February 2019
PGCIL Powergrid Vacancy Details
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Supervisor Posts
- Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute or B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 55% marks
- The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing & commissioning/ electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-station (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/ Listed company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Field Supervisor Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of Objective type selection test of 1 hour duration..
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (direct link is given below) from 23 January 2019 to 12 February 2019.
Application Fee for PGCIL Jobs:
Field Supervisor - Rs. 200/-
(SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ candidates are exempted from payment of application fees)