PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 for 127 Vacancies, Apply Online @ppsc.gov.in
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in the Civil and Electrical Department. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 20 April 2021.
A total of 127 vacancies will be recruited out of which 125 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (Civil) and 2 Vacancies are for Electrical Department. Candidates can scroll down to know about the recruitment details including eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary and others.
Advt. 23 & 24
- Last date for submission of application: 20 April 2021
- Last Date for deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form: 27 April 2021
- Date for Written Exam: May 2021
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 125 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 2 Posts
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates holding a diploma in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit- 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 - 35400/- initial Pay
How to apply for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 20 April 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. The candidates can directly access the online application link by clicking on the provided link.
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For SC/ ST of All States & BC of Punjab: Rs. 1125/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/- (No Exam Fee)
- For All Others Categories: Rs. 3000/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For PWD, Punjab: Rs.1750/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
Latest Government Jobs: