CBSE Compartment Exam 2020: Check Class 12 Physics Question Paper of Previous Year Compartment Exam (With Answers & Marking Scheme)
CBSE Compartment Exam 2020: Check previous years’ papers of CBSE 12th Physics question papers (with marking scheme & answers) of compartment exams. With these question papers, students can quickly learn the level of questions which have been asked in previous CBSE Compartment exams. After analysing these papers, students will also learn about major concepts from which problems are expected to be asked in the upcoming CBSE Compartment Exams 2020 of Class 12 Physics. Links to download previous years' papers of Class 12 Physics compartment exams are given below.
CBSE Compartment Exam: Previous Years Papers of CBSE Class 12 Physics
CBSE Compartment Exam 2016: Class 12 Physics Question Paper
CBSE Compartment Exam 2016: Class 12 Physics Marking Scheme & Answers
CBSE Compartment Exam 2014: Class 12 Physics Question Paper
CBSE Compartment Exam 2014: Class 12 Physics Marking Scheme & Answers
CBSE Compartment Exam 2013: Class 12 Physics Marking Scheme & Answers
Marking Scheme provided here contains answers and important points which must be included while writing answers to get maximum marks. Students are also advised to check the latest CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Papers & previous years' papers of CBSE Class 12 Physics board exams. As you will go through previous years' papers then you will learn about important concepts from which questions have been often asked in previous exams. Here are some useful tips to prepare quickly for the upcoming CBSE Class 12 Physics Compartment Exams 2020.
- Prepare derivations and proofs with pen and paper
- Try to answer the questions in point wise manner
- Diagrams and graphs must be labelled properly
- Pay attention to units of physical quantities
Pattern of CBSE Class 12 Physics Paper:
Content from CBSE Class 12 Physics Paper 2020
- The complete paper has four sections - A, B, C and D.
- There are 37 questions in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
- Section A: Q. no. 1 to 20 (very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each).
- Section B: Q. no. 27 to 27 (short-answer type questions carrying 2 marks each).
- Section C: Q. no. 28 to 34 (long-answer type questions carrying 3 marks each).
- Section D:Q. no. 35 to 37 (also long answer type questions carrying 5 marks each).
- There is no overall choice in the question paper. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of one mark, two questions of two marks, one question of three marks and all the three questions of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such