Pune Metro Answer Key 2021 Released @mahametro.org, Check Maha Metro Login Link Here
Pune Metro Answer Key 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Pune Metro) has released the answer key of the online exam for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electronics), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller and for Section Engineer Posts on mahametro.org. Candidates can download Pune Metro Answer Key from the official website. The candidates can also raise objection from 03 November to 06 November through online mode.
Pune Metro Exam held from 18 to 20 October 2021.
How to Download Pune Metro Answer Key ?
- Go to official website - mahametro.org
- Click on the link - Instructions for Viewing Question Paper, Responses and Keys for raising objection' given in the career page
- A PDF file will be opened where you need to click on the link for login at the bottom of the page
- Enter your details and login into your account
- Click on QP HTML tab to view and download your answer sheet as per shift appeared
- You can select various type of objections, as mentioned above, and furnish reason/supporting references in the explanation box along with document upload
- Based on your review first decide, as to for how many questions against which you wish to raise objection and then start raising the objection as detailed above.
- After viewing the details as above, under Objection tab, please start filling objections (if any) regarding wrong questions, options and keys published, for which Select the question ID from the dropdown list to raise objection.
- In case you want to delete an objection raised by you, then click on the delete icon available under the action tab to delete such objection.
- Make payment and submit by clicking “Submit” button.
- You must raise objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time, given below, after which no representation on the questions/options/keys etc will be entertained.
The selection will be done on the basis of Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.