Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019: 168 Vacancies Notified for SO Posts, Apply Online for Punjab & Sind SO Posts @psbindia.com
Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019: Punjab and Sindh Bank (PSB Bank) invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in JMGS I and MMGS II and lateral recruitment of Company Secretary, Rajsabha Adhikari in SMGS IV and Assistant General Manager Law in SMGS V. A total of 168 vacancies are available for the post of AGM, of Company Secretary, Rajsabha Adhikari, Law Manager, Fire Safety Officer, Security Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Chartered Accountant, IT Programmer/Software Developer and Technical Officer
Eligible candidates can apply for Punjab & Sind SO Post through official website from 26 September to 10 October 2019.
More details on PSB Bank Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility, selection procedure, application process is given below in this article.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 26 September 2019
- Last Date for Online Application – 10 October 2019
Punjab and Sind Bank SO Vacancy Details
- AGM Law – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 1 Post
- Law Manager: 10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: – 1 Post
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants: 50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer: 30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I): 5 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 2 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 2 Posts
- AGM – SMGS – V - Rs.59170 – 66070/-
- Chief Manager – SMGS – IV - Rs.50030-59170/-
- Manager – MMGS II - Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Officer – JMGS – I - Rs.23700 – 42020/-
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Sind Bank SO Posts
- AGM Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM. The experience in PSB should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. OR Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council. He/ She must be CM or AGM or equivalent and must have at least 12 years of experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. The equivalence of the post held by a candidate to that of similar post at the Bank will be decided internally. The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on the applicants.
- Company Secretary -Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry. OR Minimum 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari - PR Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR A graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in relative field at a senior position.
- Law Manager - Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
- Fire Safety Officer- B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- Security Officer - Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
- Agriculture Field Officer - 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
- Chartered Accountant - Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Software Developer / IT Programmer - 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
- Rajbhasha Officer- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Pt graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Experience: Minimum one year experience in relevant field like academic, administrative etc.
- Technical Officer Civil - Degree in Civil Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA –
- Technical Officer – Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
- AGM - 35-45 Years
- CS - 30-40 Years
- Rajbhasha Adhikari - 30-40 Years
- Law Manager/Fire Safety Officer / Security Officer - 25-35 Years
- Other - 20-30 Years
Selection Procedure for Punjab and Sind Bank SO Posts
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of online marks and interview.
How to Apply for the Punjab and Sind Bank SO Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 26 September to 10 October 2019.
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.177/-
- Others - Rs.826/-