Pursue your Career in Research with Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
s the name suggests, young science enthusiasts are motivated under this programme. Students with exceptional brilliance, planning to pursue Basic Science programme (BSc, BS, BStat, BMath) or Integrated MSc, MS and build their career in research, are invited by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, to apply for the scholarship and receive economic assistance under the same.
Last date to submit the application form is August 30, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Class 11 students, who have scored a minimum of 75% in Maths and Science, are eligible for Stream SA, whereas for stream SX, class 12 students must score a minimum of 75% in the above-mentioned subjects.
- First years graduates, scoring at least 60% in Basic Science or Integrated MSc, MS in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology in class 12, are eligible for Stream SB.
- SC, ST, PWD candidates are relieved with 10% relaxation in marks.
- Graduates, integrated first to third years students will receive monthly stipend of INR 5,000 and annual contingency of INR 20,000.
- MSC, integrated fourth to fifth years students, will receive monthly stipend of INR 7,000 and annual contingency grant of INR 28,000.
How to Apply
Interested students are requested to apply online.
To get the more informations about Scholarships and Olympiads, Click Here