Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 for 223 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online by Today
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala invited online applications for the recruitment of Act- Apprentice in different trades. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 23 March 2019.
Notification Number - A-1/2019
- Last Date of Application - 23 March 2019
- Last Date of Depositing the Fee (Only For Non Fee Exempted Candidates) - 28 March 2019
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details
Act- Apprentice – 223 Posts
- Fitter - 54 Posts
- Welder (G & E) - 53 Posts
- Machinist - 20 Posts
- Painter (G) - 17 Posts
- Carpenter - 24 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) - 06 Posts
- Electrician -30 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic -10 Posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic - 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Post
- 10th class passed with at least 50% marks
- National Trade Certificate in relevant trade
15 to 24 Years
Selection will be based on merit list. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI Marks in the trade.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Apprentice Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website on or before 23 March 2019 upto 5:00 PM.
Rs. 100/- to be paid through Online Mode.