Railway Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Primary Teacher (PRT), TGT and PGT on contact basis at Netaji Vidyapith Railway H.S. School, Maligaon and Railway H.S. School, Maligaon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 11 and 12 February 2019.
Walk in Interview Date & Time: 11 and 12 February 2019, 10:00 AM onwards
NorthEast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- PRT – 5 Posts
- TGT (Pure Science, Hindi, Computer Science, PTI, Social Science, Fine Arts, English, Geography) – 20 Posts
- PGT (Assistant MIL, Political Science, Zoology, English, Business Studies) – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- PRT – Graduation/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/ Diploma in Elementary Education/JBT/PTT (by whatever name known) AND II. Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET),to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- TGT– Graduation (in the teaching subject) and B.Ed. AND II. Pass in the teacher Eligibility Test (TET),to be conducted by the approved Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. AND III. Competence to teach through the medium/media as required. At least he/she should have a language paper in Secondary level. IV. For PTI- Graduate from a recognize University with Diploma in Physical training from a recognized institution. Or B.P.E D from a recognized University and Higher Secondary. V. For Fine Arts-Bachelors Degree with Drawing & Painting/Fine Arts with minimum 2 years full time Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- PGT - Post Graduate in relevant subject & B.Ed
18 to 65 Years
How to Apply for NorthEast Frontier Railway PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 11 and 12 February 2019, 10:00 AM onwards in the Office of the General manager (P),C/o-GM Office Complex, Maligaon, N. F. Railway, Guwahati-11.