Railway Jobs October 2019: Vacancy in Southern Railway, Konkan Railway & Others
Updated on 03 October 2019: Southern Railway, Konkan Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), North Western Railway (NWR), RITES Limited, South East Central Railway, Northern Railway, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd (MMRDA), East Central Railway (ECR), MMRC, etc. are recruiting against many vacancies in the month of October 2019.
All the job positions demand certain eligibility criteria and have an exact last date to apply. The eligibility criterion for Railway Jobs encompasses educational qualification and age limit and varies from post to post. With such huge number of posts vacant under Railway Recruitment 2019 job seekers can easily take a ride to the world of Railway Recruitment with great jobs.
Railway Jobs Active in October 2019 - Brief
- Southern Railway - 21 Group C Posts against sports quota - 28 October 2019
- Konkan Railway - 135 Trainee Apprentice Posts - 30 November 2019
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) - 2590 Apprentice Vacancies - 31 October 2019
- North Western Railway - 21 Sports Quota Posts - 23 October 2019
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2019 for 47 Site Inspector and CAD Operator Posts
- Northern Railway - 118 MTS Posts - 15 October 2019
- South East Central Railway - Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Posts - 13 October 2019
- Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation LTD. (MMRDA) - 1053 Non Executive Posts - 07 October 2019
- East Central Railway (ECR) - Group C (Cultural Quota) Posts - 02 October 2019
- MMRC Limited - Deputy General Manager and Others - 30 September 2019
- Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) Varanasi - Vacancies Against Cultural Quota - 23 September 2019
- Northern Railway, Delhi - 21 Senior Resident - Walk-in-Interview till 19 September 2019
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) - Advisor (Aerospace) Posts - 12 September 2019
- Western Railway and South Eastern Railway - Sports Quota Posts - 13 September 2019
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai - 13 Senior Clerk and Other Posts - 09 September 2019
Indian Railway world’s largest Rail Network has attracted scores of youth with its lucrative job profiles and a list of perquisites only railway employee can avail. Various regional units of Indian Railway’s has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts such as Group C, Group D, ITI, Apprentice, Teacher, Engineer, Manager, Traffic Apprentice, Station Master (ASM), Ticket Collector (TC), Gangman, Trackman, medical Officer, Specialists, Deputy General Managers, HR and Finance professional and others.
Railway Jobs in India is one of the most appreciated and demanded job in recent time. Government Job seekers make it a point to secure a railway job that comes with great salary package along with some lucrative allowances.
This year, Railway Recruitment Board of the country showered the young Indians with some great Railway job opportunities across the country. Railway Jobs 2019 carried forth jobs from various regions like Central Railway, South Central Railway, Eastern railway, Southern Railway, North Eastern railway and many more.
North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs: North Central Railway invited applications against Scouts and Guides for the year 2018-19. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 December 2018.
North Western Railway Job Notification: North Western Railway has invited applications for the 2090 ACT Apprentices vacancies. It is a golden chance for the 10th pass students having ITI Certificate to get an Apprentice job and become a part of Railway. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2018.
North Eastern Railway Job Notification: North Eastern Railway has invited applications for the 745 ACT Apprentices vacancies. If you are 10th pass having ITI Certificate then it is a golden chance for you to get an Apprentice job and become a part of Railway. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 December 2018.
West Central Railway Jobs: West Central Railway invited applications for General Duty and Medical Practitioner on full time basis and Part Time Dental Surgeon Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 14 December 2018.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018: North Western Railway invited applications for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Practitioner in Bikaner. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 17 December 2018.
North Central Railway Job Notification: North Central Railway invited applications for the post of Apprentice. A total of 446 vacancies are invited in Jhansi Division for various trades including Fitter, Welder, Mechanic, Painter etc. Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will be given training of one year. The last for submission of application for North Central Railway Apprentice Posts is 17 December 2018.
Gujarat Metro Rail Jobs Notification: Gujarat Metro Rail has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 December 2018.