Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi) Recruitment 2019 for JRF and Lab Attendant Posts
Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi) has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Lab Attendant. It has conducted a walk-in-interview on 25 November 2019. Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 25 November 2019
Ram Lal Anand College (Delhi University) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (LA): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and Lab Attendant Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in any branch of Life Science/Biological Science with minimum 55% marks and NET/GATE/ICMR JRF/OR related exam qualified.
- Lab Attendant: 10th Passed with science stream or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA 24% (Junior Research Fellow), Rs. 15,800/- per month fixed for Lab Attendant.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Ram Lal Anand College (Delhi University) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 25 November 2019 along with all educational qualifications and other supporting documents at Seminar Room, Ram Lal Anand College, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021. Applicants are advised to reach at the interview venue before the scheduled time as given in the official notification. For more details candidate refer to the college website https://rlacollege.edu.in.