RITES Recruitment 2021 through GATE: Apply Online for GET Posts @rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2021: RITES Ltd, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India had published a notification for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) through GATE 2020 and GATE 2021 in the employment newspaper dated 14 August to 20 August 2021 Candidates can apply for RITES GATE Recruitment on or before 25 August 2021 on official website rites.com..
More details on RITES GATE Recruitment such as vacancy break-up, educational qualification, salary and other updates here
- Starting Date of Online Application - 30 July 2021
- Last Date of Application - 25 August 2021
RITES Vacancy Details
- 18/20 - Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) through GATE - 25 Posts
- 19/20 - Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) through GATE - 18 Posts
- 20/20 - Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) through GATE - 8 Posts
RITES GATE Salary:
- Candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.40,000/-.
- After successful completion of training period, candidates shall be engaged as Engineer in IDA pay – scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000, and would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, Performance Related Pay, Medical facilities, HRA/Lease accommodation, attractive superannuation package consisting of contribution to Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act, Post Retirement Medical Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for RITES GATE Posts
- GET (Civil) - Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical) - Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering
- GET (Electrical) - Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
RITES GATE Age Limit:
21 to 30 years
Selection Process for RITES GATE GET Posts
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%
- Interview - 25%
How to Apply for RITES GATE Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through online mode on Career Section of RITES website rites.com from 30 July to 25 August 2021.
- General/OBC Candidates - Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates - Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable