RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-7) Memory Based Questions with Answers: Check General Awareness (GA)/GK, Current Affairs Solved Question Paper
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-7) Memory Based Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-7 CBT Exam has been commenced from 23rd July and will be conducted till 31st July 2021 for around 2.78 lakh candidates across different exam centres in India. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based General Awareness, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-7 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 26th July 2021
1. Constitution can be amended by the Parliament under which Article?
Answer: Article 368 - Part-xx Article 368 (1) of the Constitution of India grants constituent power to make formal amendments and empowers Parliament to amend the Constitution by way of addition, variation or repeal of any provision according to the procedure laid down therein, which is different from the procedure for ordinary legislation.
2. What is the full form of UAN?
Answer: Universal Account Number
3. What is the adjoining point of the Eastern Ghats and the Western Ghats?
Answer: Nilgiri plateau - The meeting point of the Eastern Ghats and the Western Ghats is the Nilgiri plateau.
4. Which article of the Indian Constitution accounts for the freedom of speech and expression?
Answer: Article 19(1) (a)
5. Who won the Nobel Prize in Literature for 2020?
Answer: Louise Glück
6. Who was Akbar’s father?
7. Identify the endocrine gland among the given option.
Answer: Some examples of endocrine glands are the pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal glands.
8. Which governor-general abolished the Sati system from India?
Answer: General Lord William Bentinck
9. Study of cells:
Answer: The study of cells is called cell biology, cellular biology, or cytology. Cells consist of cytoplasm enclosed within a membrane, which contains many biomolecules such as proteins and nucleic acids.
10. What is the SI unit of Force?
Answer: The SI unit of force is the newton, symbol N.
11. What is the Full Form of SMPS?
Answer: A switched-mode power supply (switching-mode power supply, switch-mode power supply, switched power supply, SMPS, or switcher) is an electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently.
12. National human rights commission was established in which year?
Answer: 12 October 1993
13. First President of UNO was:
Answer: Paul-Henri Spaak, Foreign Minister of Belgium, was elected first President of the General Assembly of the United Nations on January 16, 1946, and held this office for one session.
14. Longest Railway Platform in India:
Answer: Currently, Gorakhpur railway station in Uttar Pradesh is the longest operational platform. 1,366 meter-long, it was renovated in 2013, and also serves as the headquarters of the North-Eastern Railway (NER).
15. Partition of Bengal was held in which year?
16. Which of the following country is not a member of SAARC?
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-7 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 24th July 2021
1. Which city is called the blue city in India?
2. Author of Durgeshnandini:
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
3. Which of the following State doesn’t have Vidhansabha Elections in 2021?
4. Brahmo Samaj was founded in which city?
Answer: Founded in Calcutta [now Kolkata] in 1828 by Ram Mohun Roy
5. Battle of Plassey:
Answer: The Battle of Plassey was a decisive victory of the British East India Company over a much larger force of the Nawab of Bengal and his French allies on 23 June 1757, under the leadership of Robert Clive. The battle helped the Company seize control of Bengal.
6. Which of the following is an input device?
7. FICCI was founded in:
Answer: Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry was founded in 1927
8. Full form of IRCTC:
Answer: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation
9. Dipika Pallikal is related to which sport?
10. Kalighat Painting is famous from:
Answer: Kalighat paintings are said to have originated in the vicinity of the iconic Kalighat Kali Temple in Kolkata. Painted mostly on mill-made paper with flowing brushwork and bold dyes (often homemade).
11. Present CJI of India:
Answer: The current incumbent is N. V. Ramana who took the office as Chief Justice of India on 24 April 2021.
12. Sriharikota is in which district of Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: Nellore district
13. World Food Safety Day:
Answer: 7th June
14. ISRO chairman during the launch of Chandrayaan-1:
Answer: Madhavan Nair, the chairman of Isro during Chandrayaan-1 launch in 2008
15. Chilka Lake is famous for which bird?
16. Question-related to WAN (wide area network)
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-7 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 23rd July 2021
1. Who is the Governor of Telangana?
Answer: Since 8 September 2019, Tamilisai Soundararajan is the Governor of Telangana.
2. What was the Birth Place of Mahatama Gandhi?
Answer: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869, at Porbandar, Gujarat
3. The formula for Lime Water:
Answer: Limewater is the common name for a dilute aqueous solution of calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2
4. Proton was discovered by:
Answer: Ernest Rutherford showed (1919) that nitrogen under alpha-particle bombardment ejects what appear to be hydrogen nuclei. By 1920 he had accepted the hydrogen nucleus as an elementary particle, naming it proton.
5. Largest freshwater lake in the world:
Answer: Caspian Sea - 371,000 km²
6. Where is Sukreswar temple located?
Answer: The Sukreswar Temple is an important Shiva temple in the state of Assam in India. The temple is located on the Sukreswar or Itakhuli hill on the south bank of river Brahmaputra in the Panbazar locality of Guwahati city.
7. Where is Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel located?
Answer: Jammu & Kashmir - The Pir Panjal Rail tunnel is located in one of the most rugged terrains of Pir Panjal Mountains in Jammu & Kashmir, India. The tunnel is a part of the 202 km Udhampur – Srinagar – Baramulla rail link project undertaken by the Northern Railways.
8. Where is the Headquarters of ICC?
Answer: International Cricket Council Headquarters is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
9. Who is Sean Connery?
Answer: Sean Connery Scottish-born actor whose popularity in James Bond spy thrillers led to a successful decades-long film career.
10. Who was the winner of IPL 2021?
Answer: According to the Python simulation, RCB won the IPL after beating the Delhi Capitals.
11. Who is the Secretary-General of UNO?
Answer: Antonio Guterres
12. Who is the Prime Minister of Japan?
Answer: Yoshihide Suga
13. Constitution of India Day is observed on which date?
Answer: November 26
14. Sanchi Stupa was built by which Emperor?
Answer: Mauryan emperor Ashoka
15. INC was founded in which year?
Answer: Indian National Congress (Organisation) was founded on 12 November 1969.
16. Full form of HTTP:
Answer: HyperText Transfer Protocol
17. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 awarded to 5 people:
Answer: Rohit Sharma, Rani Rampal, Vinesh Phogat, M. Thangavelu, Manika Batra
18. Who discovered the cell?
Answer: Robert Hooke
19. Who is the chairman of SAIL?
Answer: Smt Soma Mondal
20. Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana:
Answer: Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) is a village development project launched by the Government of India in October 2014 on the birth anniversary of Jayaprakash Narayan.
21. Capital of Bhutan:
22. Which organ secretes Bile Juice?
Answer: Liver - Bile is a fluid that is made and released by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Bile helps with digestion.
23. Who is the CM of Kerala?
Answer: Pinarayi Vijayan