SBI Recruitment 2018 for 48 Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts
State Bank of India Job Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the post of Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 September 2018.
The online application begins from today, i.e. 07 September 2018. Candidates who want to apply for the position will have be a graduate to apply for Deputy Manager Post and have to hold engineering degree to apply for Fire Officer post. The Deputy Manager post is on regular basis while the fire officer post is contractual.
The job profile of Deputy Manager includes improving the Security arrangements at branches and offices, carryout visit to the Branches, organize periodic security drills, lectures, etc., carry out effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Security Officer Desk. On the other hand, the Fire Officers holds job profile of improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carryout visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carryout effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
- Opening Date of Application: 07 September 2018
- Last Date of Application: 24 September 2018
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
- Deputy Manager (Security): 27 Posts
- Fire Officer: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts Job
- Deputy Manager (Security): Graduate from reputed college/University.
- Fire Officer: BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR iii) B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved.
- Deputy Manager (Security): 28 to 40 years of age
- Fire Officer: 35 to 62 years of age
- Deputy Manager (Security): Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Asstt. Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
- Fire Officer: Minimum 10 years’ experience in State/Central Government/ PSUs as Fire Officer.
Selection Process for Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
How to Apply for the SBI Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of SBI at https://bank.sbi/careers and apply for the post on or before 24 September 2018.