SBI Recruitment 2019 for 65 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts, Apply Online from 21 May to 12 JuneNidhi Mittal
SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2019.
- Starting date of online application: 21 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 June 2019
SBI Vacancy Details
- Specialist Cadre Officer – 65 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- Bank Medical Officer - MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India.
- Manager Analyst - Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
Age Limit for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- Bank Medical Officer – 35 years
- Manager Analyst – 27 to 35 years
- Advisor for Fraud Management – Below 63 years
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 12 June 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for more details.