SBI Specialist Officers Exam 2014: How to Apply
State Bank of India (SBI) has organized Specialist Officer Examination for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply online between 17 February 2014 and 6 March 2014.
The examination will shortly be conducted on 19 April 2014. Procedure for applying online is mentioned below, follow the tips and submit application without any trouble.
How to Apply
Candidates can register online through website of Bank, www.statebankofindia.com OR www.sbi.co.in.
Fill Application Fee that can be paid through one of the mentioned modes:
- Offline Mode (Through Computer generated cash voucher/ challan form)
- Online Mode (Through debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking)
Payment of Fee (Offline)
- Save scanned copy of candidate’s photograph and signature as mentioned under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Visit the website of bank, www.statebankofindia.com www.sbi.co.in and click to “Recruitment” Link to Apply Online.
- Fill the complete form with appropriate information and submit the same before 06 March 2014.
- After submission of form, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration number and password.
Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
Payment of Fee: (Online)
- No fee payment challan will be generated.
- Fee payment will have to made online through payment gateway available.
- After ensuring the accuracy of the particulars of the application form, candidates have to pay application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed after submitting fee.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing appropriate information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
Guidelines For Scanning The Photograph & Signature
The size of photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels or between 20kb -50 kb.
While the dimension for Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels or between 10kb – 20kb.
Application will not be accepted, if it does not contain scanned Photograph and signature of appropriate dimension.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after submitting.
On-line registration of application & fee payment will be available from 17 February 2014 to 06 March 2014. Last date for cash deposit will be 08 March 2014 for offline registration.
For more information refer the below mentioned link