Solved Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2006 Paper: Indian and Global Environment
AIMA is all set to conduct its fourth MAT of the year in February 2013. Previous year paper is the best source to know about the real level of questions asked in the entrance exam. Jagranjosh.com has brought the solved Indian and Global Environment section from 2006 MAT Question paper. This is similar to a General Awareness or General Knowledge section. It consists of 40 questions. Practice well to succeed in the exam.
1. Which bank projects itself as "Indian International Bank"?
1) State Bank of India
2) Indian Bank
3) Bank of Baroda
4) Bank of India
2. The tagline "Everyday Solutions" is associated with which company?
2) Crompton Greaves
3. "Servo" lubricant is a product from which oil company?
1) Bharat Petroleum
2) Reliance Petroleum
3) Hindustan Petroleum
4) Indian Oil
4. Which of the following companies is the world's largest maker of computer chips?
4) Future Soft
5. Which airline is India's largest private sector passenger carrier?
1) Sahara Air
2) Air Deccan
3) Jet Airways