Solved MAT 2001 Indian and Global Environment Question Paper
MAT is conducted four times in a year by All India Management Association (AIMA). Upcoming Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is to be conducted on 3 and 9 February 2013. Find here the Solved MAT Indian and Global Environment Question paper. It has 40 questions. Practice here with previous year papers.
1. William M Daley who was part of the US President's delegation to India is the
1) Secretary of State for Commerce
2) Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
3) Asst. Secretary of State for Information Technology
4) Leader of the House of Representatives
2. Where was the last round of talks for the WTO held in November-December 1999?
3. Who played the role of Saket Ram in the controversial film Hey Ram?
1) Shah Rukh Khan
2) Kamal Hassan
3) Naseeruddin Shah
4) Om Puri
4. The present Pope went on a historic tour of which region in March 2000?
3) Israel and Jordan
5. Nokia is going to begin shipping 1 million WAP phones every week which will allow the user to browse the Internet through the mobile phone. What does WAP stand for?
1) Windows Applications Protocol
2) Wireless Applications Protocol
3) Windows Alpha Project
4) Wireless Alpha Project