South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 26 Sports Quota Posts
South East Central Railway Job Notification: South East Central Railway has invited applications for the CAG of India Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Sports Quota posts. Interested candidates can apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2020.
- Closing date for accepting applications: 13 January 2020
South East Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Details
- Athletics (M): 01 Post
- Athletics (W): 01 Post
- Badminton (M): 02 Posts
- Badminton (W): 02 Posts
- Basket Ball (M): 02 Posts
- Basket Ball (W): 02 Posts
- Boxing (W): 03 Posts
- Cricket (M): 04 Posts
- Handball (W): 03 Posts
- Hockey (M): 03 Posts
- Kabaddi (M): 01 Post
- Kho Kho (M): 01 Post
- Volley Ball (M): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 13 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota Job
- Class 12th (+2 stage) for non-technical posts.
- Class 10th with ITI for technical posts however candidates having only 10th qualification may also apply but their training period may be extended as per Rule.
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2020. Online application only. Applicants are advise to follow the instructions given in "How to apply" while submitting online application (www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in-Recruitment-RRC Bilaspur-Sports Quota).