Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 320 Coach Posts by 20 May @sportsauthorityofindia.nic.inNidhi Mittal
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has published a notification regarding the fulfilment of various posts of Coach and Assistant Coach in various departments. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience in the field can submit applications by 20 May 2021 at sportsauthorityofindia.com. The candidates can submit applications directly by clicking on the provided hyperlink given below. The online application process was started on 20 April 2021.
A total of 320 vacancies will be recruited out of which 100 vacancies are for Coach Posts and 220 vacancies of Assistant Coach. The candidates can check the educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 May 2021
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Coach- 100 Posts
- Assistant Coach - 220 Posts
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Coach-Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/Foreign University OR Medal winner in Olympic /World Championship Or Twice Olympic Participation OR Olympic/ International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
- Assistant Coach -Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University OR Olympic/International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Coach- 45 years
- Assistant Coach - 40 years
Online Application Link - activated
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Coach- Rs. 105,000-150,000
- Assistant Coach - Rs. 41,420 -112,400
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts from 20 April to 20 May 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the application for future reference.