SSC CGL 2019 Registration Closing Today ssc.nic.in, Get Direct Apply Link Here
An alert for the candidates, SSC CGL 2019 Registration is closing today. All such candidates who haven't applied yet for the exam can apply online at the official website of the Commission, ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, on 22 November 2019, SSC had released 2 latest notice regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019. As per the notice, candidates should apply for SSC CGL 2019 before the closing date which is 25 November 2019 in order to avoid disconnection/inability or failure while login into the website. Another important notice reads the amendments in Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check the details on the links given on this page.
SSC CGL Registration is going to close on this Monday. Candidates who have not yet applied for the SSC CGL 2019 can register through online mode only. The last date for SSC CGL Registration is 25 November 2019. Staff Selection Commission is inviting online applications for CGL recruitment on its official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. SSC Registration Link is also given below. Candidates will be required to fill their Basic Details, Additional & Contact Detail and upload 3 Photo and Signature in a prescribed format.
SSC CGL selection will be done on the basis of SSC CGL Exam 2019 (Tier-I), Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV Exam. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 will be held from 02 March to 11 March (2020) in online (computer-based) mode only while SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam and Tier 3 Exam will be held tentatively between 22 June to 25 June 2019. The dates for Tier 4 exam will be notified later.
Earlier, SSC has released the SSC CGL 2019 Notification, on 22 October 2019 on its official website for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Govt job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the notification would be able to apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Application on 22 October.
This is the golden opportunity for graduate candidates. As per the last year notification, the upper age limit of the candidates should be 30 years and the minimum age to appear in the exam is 20 years.
Candidates can check other details SSC CGL 2019 such as important dates, eligibility, application process etc. by scrolling down.
SSC CGL 2019 Important dates:
- Date of SSC CGL Notification - 22 October 2019
- Starting Date of CGL Application - 22 October 2019
- Last Date of Application - 25 November 2019 till 05 PM
- Date of Tier I (Computer Based Examination) - 02 March to 11 March 2020
- Date of Tier-II Exam: To be announced later
- Date of Tier-III Exam and Date of Tier-IV Exam: 22 June to 25 June 2020
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy Details:
Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)
- Assistant Section Officer Intelligence Bureau
Assistant Section Officer Railway
- Assistant Section Officer Ministry of External
- Assistant Section Officer Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section AFHQ
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts Department of Post
- Inspector Central Bureau of Narcotics
Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
Official Notification PDF Download Here
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II - Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course
- Junior Statistical Officer - Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts - Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Tier 1 – It is an objective type computer-based exam and there will be 100 questions with weightage of 2 marks each from the subjects such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
- Tier-II- It is also a Computer Based Examination and assesses candidates on their knowledge of Quantitative Abilities, English Language & Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance and Economics).
- Tier-III- It is a descriptive type of paper and will be conducted on Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper). There will be Essays/Precis/Letter/Applications writing etc. on English /Hindi.
- Tier IV- Final Candidates will be given Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2019?
Eligible and Interested can apply for the SSC CGL Examination 2019 through online mode from 22 October to 25 November 2019.