SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020 Released @ssc.nic.in, Submit Objection for Combined Graduate Level Mains Exam Answer till 2 DecemberShilpa Kohli
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the tentative answer key for the Computer Based Exam of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) 2019. The candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key from the official website of the Commission – ssc.nic.in or directly through the SSC CGL Tier Answer Key Link below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Objection 2020:
The candidates having any objection against SSC CGL Answer Key can submit their objection/representation through online mode on official website of SSC i.e.ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL Tier 2 Objection Link is available from 27 November 2020 at 06.00 PM to 02 December 2020 upto 06.00 PM). They are required to Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. As per SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Notice,Representations received after 06.00 PM on 02.12.2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Objection Link given below. The candidates can download CGL 2 Answer Keys along with Response Sheet and submit objection by login into the link, using their Roll Number and Password, below:
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020 ?
- Visit the official website i.e. https:// ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link " Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Graduate Level (Tier II) Examination 2019’ given on the Home Page.
- A New page will open where you will find the SSC CGL Tier2 Answer Key PDF Notice along with link to download Answer Key and Link to submit representations.
- Click on ‘Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation’
- Select Exam and then go to ‘Click Here’
- Provide your details
- Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Answers
- Take a print out of Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit
SSC CGL 2 Exam be held from 15 November to 18 November 2020 across the country. The commission will release SSC CGL Tier 2 Result after analyzing all the objections received.