SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2011 Question Paper: English Language & Comprehension
Staff Selection Commission conducted Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier II on 4 September 2011. The question paper included 200 questions on English Language & Comprehension. Jagranjosh.com offers complete question paper for English Language & Comprehension Section, which is perfect for upcoming Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier II) 2013 to be conducted on 28 September 2013 and 29 September 2013.
Directions (1-20): In the following questions, some of the sentences have error and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is No error, the answer is (4).
1. He reassured to his boss (1)/ that he had no plans (2) / to leave the company. (3)/ No error (4).
2. The company reports (1)/ that the demand for their computers (2)/ are growing everyday. (3)/ No error (4).
3. When I saw the dress, (1)/ I knew it was exactly (2) / what I had looked for. (3)/ No error (4).
4. I promise (1)/ I call you (2)/ as soon as I get home. (3)/ No error (4).
5. I am afraid (1)/ I did a mistake (2)/ in the calculation. (3)/ No error (4).