SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2013: Time Management Tips
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct Written Examination for the recruitment of candidates for various posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk in various departments. The written examination will be held on 20 October 2013, 27 October 2013, and 10 November 2013. The examinations will be conducted at different centers across the country. The questions paper will include 4 Sections comprising General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills), and General Awareness. The total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked. Each section will have 50 questions with negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer. The experts of jagranjosh.com have time management tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam.
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||25%||35 Minutes|
|English Language||50||50||25%||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||25%||20 Minutes|
The above table represents ideal time devotion required to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2013 Question Paper. The candidates should follow the above strategy to complete the exam paper within time frame.
Apart from this, the candidates can attempt the question paper as per following tips and Strategies
• Only those candidates, who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be called for skill test. The Commission may also at its discretion, fix qualifying marks in each component of the written examination.
• For qualifying the examination, the candidates should attempt 40% of questions from overall question paper.
• First of all, the questions in which candidates is assured are to be attempted first in each and every section
• For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by you, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
• The candidates should ensure that they must attempt the minimum questions required for qualifying the exam either in one attempt and second attempt.
• More and more practice is required to attempt the question paper in time limit provided.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam: General Intelligence - Tips and Strategies
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam: English Language - Tips and Strategies
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam: Quantitative Aptitude - Tips and Strategies
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012: English Language: Question Paper
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012 : General Awareness : Question Paper