SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2014: How to Apply
Staff Selection Commission will shortly commence a national level exam, Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2014 for appointing eligible candidates to the post of Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply from 19 July 2014 to 14 August.
Read the detailed information regarding the application procedure.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
The Online Registration will be available from 19 July 2014 to 14 August 2014 (upto 5:00 PM).
- Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- In registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press "I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without payment, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI portal.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form. In case of offline channel, if the candidate submits form on 19 July 2014, they may submit payment till 20 July 2014. Print option will be available till 21 July 2014.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal, can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 - bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- 09. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height
- 10. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- 11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the \ application form.
- 12. Reguest for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form (both Online/Offline) shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
For complete information go through the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2014: Notification. Refer the Important Dates for avoiding the last minute rush. Read the complete eligibility criteria through the link provided.