SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam: Quantitative Aptitude - Tips and Strategies
Staff Selection Commission conducts Written Examination for the recruitment of candidates for various posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk in various departments. The examination is conducted at different centers across the country. Detailed Notification .The questions paper includes 4 Sections comprising General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills), and General Awareness. Read More for Exam Pattern.The total of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each will be asked. Each section will have 50 questions with negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer.
Here are some tips and strategies related to Quantitative Aptitude prepared by the expert team of Jagrajosh.com, which will help the students to score well in the examination. Get detailed tips and strategies .
Points to be noted
- Topics included- Quantitative Aptitude section generally includes questions from topic like Simplification, Approximation, Profit and Loss Percentage, Discount, Average, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Trigonometry, Ratio Proportion, Square Roots, Decimal and Fractions. Know about syllabus.
- Basic Mathematics- Knowledge of Basic Mathematics from class V to X is required for QA Section of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam
- Knowledge of Basic Rules- the candidates should know the basic rules applied in each chapter.
- Memorize the formulas- By heart learning of formulas and their application would be perfect way to solve many questions
- Strong command over calculation- Basic calculation and approximation concept should be strong as they directly drive the candidate to right option
- Revising previous year questions papers- More and More Practice of Model Questions and Previous Year Questions will be very helpful for the candidates in scoring well in the exam.