SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2013: Tips for Online Test
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct SSC – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2013 on 20 October 2013, 27 October 2013, and 10 November 2013 at different centers across the country. The exam will comprise a single paper that will include a total of 200 multiple choice questions divided into 4 Sections viz. General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills), and General Awareness. Each section will have 50 questions with negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
From this year onwards, the SSC is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam through Online mode, which would be quite challenging for the aspirants who have been sitting for the conventional pen & paper exams till date.
First of all, we wish all the best to every aspirants of SSC – CHSL Exam 2013. Now, as we think, there’s always a possibility for the silly mistakes in any exam due to examination hall nervousness and pressure, and an online test would only add more to this exam time dilemma.
Therefore, the experts of jagranjosh.com are providing here some useful tips to be followed during the Online Exam, which are as follows:
Answering of Questions
- In the examination, there will be 200 Questions multiple choice questions divided into 4 sections – General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Language.
- Candidates can switch over to any questions from one section to another many times while giving exam
- The examination will be of 120 minutes but if the candidate presses the Submit, the exam will be finished before the exam.
- The system will automatically submit the answers once the duration of 120 minutes will be completed.
- The candidate should avoid pressing any key while examination is in process.
- The questions based on Quantitative Aptitude and General Intelligence requires rough work as they require calculations
- The rough work should be done on the sheet provided by the examiner and the sheet must be handed over to examiner before leaving the examination hall