SSC CHSL Exam 2015: Previous Year Paper
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted written examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam on 20th December 2015. The examination was conducted for the recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC).
The entire question paper of 200 marks consisted of four sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness with 02 hours duration in total. Each wrong answer carried a negative marking of 0.25.
SSC aspirants can go through the question paper given below and get an idea of the probable question types asked in the examination.
151. A semi enclosed coastal body of water which has a free connection with the open sea is called
(A) Ria coast
152. Cuba is the largest producer of
153. Seismography is the science of
154. Which of the following is true with reference to blood platelets?
(A) They are also called thrombocytes.
(B) They have prominent nuclei.
(C) They are involved in phagocytosis.
(D) They have a pigment called haemoglobin
155. The basic unit of biosystematics is